Graco 4EVER 4-in-1 True Shield Car Seat
The Graco® 4Ever® 4-in-1 Car Seat featuring TrueShield Technology gives you 10 years with one car seat. It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing infant car seat (birth to 18 kgs) to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat (9 to 30 kgs) to a highback belt-positioning booster seat (18 to 45kgs) to a backless belt-positioning booster (18 to 54 kgs). With advanced side impact protection, TrueShield Technology protects your child from head to hips in the event of a side impact. For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the headrest and harness together, without rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system and easy-to-read level indicator make rear-facing installation easy. It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- The Graco exclusive InRight™ LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning booster mode for a simple transition back to harness mode
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child’s drinks or snacks close at hand
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable on your many journeys together
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate guesswork from the installation process, so you can feel confident it’s installed correctly rear-facing
- AAP & NHTSA recommend that children ride rear-facing(RF) until 2 or until they reach maximum(max) RF weight/height(w/h) rating for car seat, & when forward-facing(FF), should use the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the max FF w/h for car seat. After reaching the max FF w/h, also recommend that children 4’9” tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster.
- Side Impact Tested*; New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X car seat standard; Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.