Graco Extend 2Fit 3-in-1 Car Seat
Birth to 30 kg
Longer rear-facing rides are safe! From rear-facing harness (birth to 22 kg) to forward-facing harness (11 to 30 kg), the Graco® Extend2Fit® Convertible Car Seat grows with your kid. It has a 4-position extension panel that offers up to 5″ more rear-facing legroom, enabling your child to ride rear-facing for a longer period safely.
This seat is certified to be used in Aircraft when the child restraint is the harness system.
Children should ride rear-facing for as long as feasible or until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight limit for their car seat since doing so makes them safer. With Extend2Fit®, the rear-facing weight limit of 22 kg and adjustable extension panel allows the seat to grow with your kid, allowing for prolonged rear-facing use. The headrest and harness may be adjusted in one move thanks to the seat’s No-Rethread Simply Safe AdjustTM Harness System. With hassle-free harness storage compartments that conveniently keep the harness out of the way while you get the infant into and out of the car seat, harnessing is made simpler. In frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes, this car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus EngineeredTM to help protect.
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child’s drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco’s RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
Titus, Bay Village
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.