Lansinoh Natural Wave Teats, Slow Flow
Pack of Slow Flow Teats to work with any Lansinoh Feeding bottle, glass or plastic.
Backed by more than 50 years of research our NaturalWave® Teat is designed to encourage the same peristaltic tongue movements babies use at the breast. Therefore reducing nipple confusion and maintaining good oral development.
9 in stock
Lansinoh Natural Wave Teats
The peristaltic movement, which gives the name to the teat, is a smooth wave-like motion of the baby’s tongue, compressing the mother’s nipple to extract milk. With a wide base, the NaturalWaveTM teat encourages a wider latch-on, similar to the baby’s natural latch that mimics the same tongue movement and aid moving easily from breast to bottle and back again. Super soft and flexible for optimal compression, this 100% silicone teat allows baby to employ the natural sucking rhythm.
- BPA and BPS free
- Clinically tested to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages natural oral development
- Enables baby to switch easily from breast to bottle and back again
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas – a potential cause of colic or spit up
- Based on 50 years of research
- 100% silicone, soft and flexible for quick and easy latch on
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.