Tommee Tippee Teethe & Play Teether Keys
Teething is no fun for anyone, but with this playful teether you can help relieve some of your little one’s pain. Designed to be chilled in the fridge for extra soothing coolness, your baby can chew down on the different textured areas of this water-filled teether to relieve the pain of cutting teeth. Its bright and colourful design makes it appealing for your baby to hold, chew and explore as they soothe their sore gums.
- Water-filled teether helps soothe inflamed gums for longer
- Chill in the fridge to provide cooling relief
- Bright designs stimulate baby’s senses
- Easy hold ring designed for little hands
- Multi-textured areas suitable for all stages of teething
- Suitable for all stages of teething
Out of stock
- Suitable for all stages of teething – Before their teeth start growing, babies’ gums will start to feel uncomfortable. By putting this teether in the fridge, the cool feeling will help relieve the pain. As lower molars start to make an appearance when your baby is around 6 months old, the surfaces massage and soothe discomfort. As upper incisors and canines appear, this lightweight teether provides a soothing chewing experience. The harder surface helps larger molars come through and encourages your baby to develop their chewing ability – essential for moving onto weaning.
- Cools and soothes – Place the teether in the fridge and add extra cooling to soothe sore gums and developing teeth. Cool surfaces naturally numb inflamed gums and offer welcome relief from painful teething.
- Ideal for little hands – The bright and colourful design will appeal to your little one’s developing senses. It also makes it easy to find when you need it. The ring shape is easy for your little one to grasp and hold so that they can soothe themselves as they gum and chew its textured surfaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.